English Release 1-November 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM greets People of Madhya Pradesh on State’s Foundation Day
- PM greets People of Haryana on Haryana Day
- PM greets the people of Karnataka on Kannada Rajyotsava
- PM greets the people of Chhattisgarh on their Foundation Day
- Min of Defence
- Air Marshal B Suresh Takes Over as Senior Air Staff Officer Western Air Command, IAF
Cabinet01-October, 2007 14:45 IST
|Amendment to the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965|
|The Cabinet in its meeting held on October 1, 2007 has approved the Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965, which are as follows:-
i) Amendment to Section 2(13): To raise the eligibility limit for payment of bonus from the salary or wage of Rs.3500/- to Rs.10,000 per month.
ii) Amendment to section 12: To raise the ceiling for calculation purpose from the salary or wage of Rs.2500/- to Rs.3500/- per month, and;
iii) Deletion of section 32(vi): To cover the employees employed through contractors on building operations .
* * *
(Release ID :31572)