English Release 1-March 2015
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM's address at event to mark completion of 25 years of NASSCOM
- PM writes to Afghan President Dr. Ashraf Ghani, condoles loss of lives in avalanches
- Min for Develop. of North-East Region
- Dr. Jitendra Singh hails Rs 2,362 crore budget allocation for the Northeast
- Min of Coal
- Opening of Applications for Allotment of Schedule 1 Coal Mines
- Ministry of Finance
- Change In Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, Rbd Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, Rbd Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Gold And Silver Notifie
- New Investment Pattern For Non-Government Provident Funds, Superannuation Funds And Gratuity Funds With Effect From 1st April, 2015
- International Financial Services Centre (IFSC)
- Banking Reforms
- Changes proposed in priority sector lending (psl)-regarding
- Steps Being Taken for Increasing Financing to Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises (Msmes)
- Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (Mudra) Bank
- Introduction of the Atal Pension Yojana
- Highlights of The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Highlights of the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (Pmsby – Scheme 1 - for Accidental Death Insurance)
- Min of Parliamentary Affairs
- Parliament to take up Ordinances Replacement Bills in the second week of Budget Sessio
Ministry of Environment and Forests19-October, 2009 19:38 IST
|Indo-China Joint Workshop on National Action Plan on Climate Change begins in New Delhi
Bilateral Meeting between Minister, Environment & Forests, Government of India and Vice Chairman, Minister, National Development and Reform Commission, China
|The Indo-China Joint Workshop on National Action Plan on Climate Change will begin here on 21st October 2009.China and India both have prepared National Action Plans. Considering the similarities of the Plan, it has been decided to have a Technical Workshop to share the experience on scientific, technical and policy aspects relating to climate change issues in India and China. In the Workshop Indian and Chinese Experts will deliver lecture on subjects which include National Action Plan in India and China, Policy and actions on mitigation, Policies and actions on forests, Policies and actions on adaptation and Progress in Climate Change Science.
A Bilateral Meeting between Shri Jairam Ramesh, Ministerof State for Environment & Forests (I/C), Government of India and Mr. XIE Zhenhua, Vice Chairman, Minister, National also be held. Senior Officers of the Government of China and India will also participate at this Meeting. During the Meeting discussions will be focussed on Domestic Initiatives; Issues in multilateral negotiations (mitigation, adaptation, technology transfer and finance), and outlook for Copenhagen Meeting.
A Memorandum of Agreement on Cooperation on Addressing Climate Change between the Republic of China and the Government of the Republic of India will be signed by the Hon’ble Minister, Environment & Forests Shri Jairam Ramesh and by Mr. XIE Zhenhua, Vice Chairman, Minister, National Development and Reform Commission, China will be signed.This Agreement would strengthen the cooperative activities between China and India on mitigation, programmes, projects, technology development and demonstration relating to greenhouse gas emission reduction including energy conservation efficiency, renewable energies, clean coal, methane recovery and utilization, afforestation and sustainable management of forests and ecosystems, transportation and sustainable habitat.
National Development and Reform Commission, China and Ministry of Environment & Forests will be designated authority for implementation of this Agreement.
(Release ID :53278)